Ulysses Journey Mini Retreat
Over three days you will learn more about yourself in a profound yet playful way. Through the legend of The Odyssey, through group discussion, our core philosophy of the Five Elements (link to Five Elements articles/Deeper Analysis) and immersive experiences unique to Euphoria Retreat, you will shed light on any inhibiting emotions, dissolve them and revel in a new and joyful confidence. This is a fun and engaging process for seeing the passage of our life’s path. A retreat like no other.
- Group Session Through the 5 Elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal /Ether) x 5
- Group Forest Meditation and Energy Movement
- 5 Element Dance
- Salt Room
- Group Euphoria Byzantine Hammam Ritual
- Labyrinth Meditation
Explore, reflect, discover, play
Find and live your inner purpose through the lens of an epic story of Greek mythology. Like Ulysses does in The Odyssey, you too will reflect on your life decisions and where they are leading you. Join our expert retreat leaders to explore the narrative, along with the Five Elements philosophy and playful and meditative activities, to discover your Ithaca – in other words how to identify and reach your heart’s desires. Enjoy the journey!
This retreat runs on specific dates. Enquire here.
Is the Ulysses Journey Mini Retreat for me?
This retreat is for you if:
- want to overcome any life blocks
- want to find more meaning and fulfillment
- discover your heart’s true desire
- are ready for change
Ulysses Journey is for you if you’d like to share, smile and explore with others, without thinking too much. You will assimilate and contemplate in an unusual way which incorporates metaphor, discussion and physical activities that use the facilities and philosophy of Euphoria Retreat.
YOUR MENTORS: Marina Efraimoglou and Mary Vandorou. These expert women have developed their own unique approach, offering suggestions, sharing their journeys and respecting yours.
What are the Benefits Of my Ulysses Journey Mini Retreat?
- understand more about your physical body and psychological characteristics
- reflect on how your decisions may be limiting your possibilities
- learn how to change patterns that no longer serve you
- get in touch with your heart’s desires
- align more closely with your life’s purpose to create and manifest positive energy and experiences
- enjoy the epic tale of The Odyssey, the world’s most widely-read book
- delve deep in the Five Elements
- laugh, share and transform joyfully.
OUR GIFT TO YOU
You are welcome to spend as much time as you like enjoying our beautiful and extensive facilities spread over the four floors of our Spa: outdoor and indoor pools leading to the meditative experience of our Sphere Pool with hydrotherapy; the Tepidarium with steam baths, Finnish sauna, cold plunge and ice mists; the Waterwell with Kneipp Walk Therapy and indoor and outdoor relaxation and recreation spaces.
We hold different, complimentary daily activities such as lectures, morning hikes, and a Technogym-equipped gym with TRX. Our roster of activities includes yoga, mat Pilates, energy movement and fit walks.