Health & Safety
For a full list of our health & safety protocols and measures, see the attached pdf.
Acting with great responsibility in safeguarding this environment, we have taken every precaution and measure according to the latest health & safety standards that must be met in the hospitality industry.
We have, therefore, adapted to the new status-quo, following all relevant protocols for curating a specially sheltered environment that ensures the safety of everyone, while you rest, recharge and retain your peace of mind throughout your stay.
In collaboration with the National Public Health Organization (NPHO) and with experts, we have created new standards regarding hygiene on our premises.
- All staff members are COVID-19 tested at frequent, regular intervals.
- All staff members are trained to follow the latest health & safety hygiene protocols. Wearing of masks, gloves, and special single-use uniforms. Meticulous hand washing and sanitizing and avoid unnecessary contact such as hand shaking etc.
- All staff members’ temperature is checked at the beginning and at the end of their shift.
- Upon arrival, guests are required to undergo temperature checks.
- Signs have been placed indicating the distances that need to be kept between guests.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed in all areas.
- Special glass partitions have been placed at the Spa’s Reception desk to provide greater precaution.
- All surfaces in public areas are cleaned and disinfected at regular and frequent intervals throughout the day.
- All rooms, including the SPA treatment rooms, are cleaned and disinfected according to hospital standards.
- We use special machine equipment for sanitizing spaces and cleaning of all surfaces.
- Our indoor swimming pool and cold plunge pool have been closed.
- We undergo daily inspections to ensure that all measures concerning the health and safety of our guests and employees are being followed.
In addition to the above hygiene and safety measures, we have adapted the following facilities and services to meet the needs of our guests, in the safest manner:
- We have created outdoor private spa treatment areas.
- Outdoor exercise and gym areas are available.
- Sunbeds are disinfected before use.
- The swimming pools, hydromassage and hydrotherapy operate in accordance with the applicable legal framework and based on the instructions for the operation of the swimming pools during the COVID-19 pandemic that were posted.
- The maximum total number of people entering the swimming pools at any given time will not be greater than one swimmer per 5 m2 of water surface.
- Non guests are not allowed to enter the hotel area without an appointment.
- We offer paperless, self-check-in.
- Disinfection of key cards before check-in and after check-out.
- During check-in, all luggage is disinfected before being delivered to the room.
- We leave every room vacant for at least 24 hours from the last occupancy until the next one.
- Housekeeping service will not take in place during your stay.
- Room cleaning and turndown service is only upon your request.
- All small items such as room directory, menus, magazines and stationery have been removed from the rooms.
- Mini Bar items have been removed.
- TV controller is wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Water bottles are disinfected.
- Telephones and amenities are disinfected.
- Vehicles are disinfected before use.
- Transfers are available for a maximum of 2 passengers only, plus the driver.
- The use of a protective mask, by both the passengers and by the driver, is mandatory.
- Provision of antiseptic by the driver.
- The driver ensures the natural ventilation of the vehicle.
- Compulsory use of hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Each table is disinfected before use.
- Single-use or digital menus available.
- Outdoor dining veranda with the required distancing between the tables.
- Room service without extra charge.
If you wish to make a booking between now and 18th of December 2020 for staying with us from now through 20th of December 2020, but you are unable to travel due to current travel restrictions, you may reschedule your stay to a later date until 30th of April 2021 with no penalty fee, within 48 hours prior to your initial arrival date. The booking can only be amended once. For any further change, cancellation or if you wish to cancel outside the 48 hour period prior to your arrival (or you chose an early departure or you are a no-show), 100% penalty of the total reservation rate will apply; your accommodations and any well-being programs are non-refundable outside the stated cancellation period.
All modifications are subject to availability and black-out dates. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies. Please note, this policy does not apply to travel associated with a group booking.
With all the above we remain highly confident that your stay with us will be safe, secure and carefree. We are greatly looking forward to hosting you once again at Euphoria Retreat, for a wellness holiday that instills elevation of spirit and reignition of the senses.