Terms & Conditions
• Euphoria Retreat is an adult only property. Children are welcome from the age of 14
and considered as adults.
• Smoking is prohibited in all rooms, suites, indoor and outdoor common areas of the
Resort (including the spa and restaurant).
• To maintain a peaceful and relaxing environment for all guests, you are kindly informed
that we do not accept pets.
• Guests enjoy complimentary use of Outdoor-Indoor swimming pool, Relaxation Areas,
Waterwell (Kneipp Therapy), Tepidarium, Laconium Finish Sauna, Experience Showers,
Herbal Steam bath, Cold Plunge Pool, Cold Ice Mist, use of Gym and Daily Wellness
Group Activities (Meditation, Yoga, Fitness, Mat Pilates, Walking/Trekking, Lectures, Qi
Gong, TRX) – Spa facilities and pool operating hours: 8:00 – 20:00.
• Additional accommodation tax of 4€ per room per night to be paid directly at the
• Room only rates are available only in combination with selected Wellbeing Programs or
• Check in time is 15:00 Hrs and check out time is 12:00 Hrs. Early check in or late check
out is possible upon availability at an extra charge.
• Minimum stay policy is equal to 1 night during weekdays and 2 nights during Weekends
(Friday and Saturday).
Free up to 48 hours prior to arrival
Charge 100% if cancelled less than 48 hours, No Show, Early Departure
Cancellation Policy applies on accommodations and also on all wellbeing programs reserved.
Deposit of the 25% of the total cost of reservation upon booking.
Remaining balance to be paid according to cancellation policy – specifically by 48 hours prior to
Deposit is refundable as per the cancellation policy.
All credit cards are accepted at the property.
The hotel may request a credit card or bank transfer deposit as a reservation guarantee. The
hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to guest’s arrival.
NOTICE ON RETREATS AND MINI RETREATS:
The schedule of retreats can be found on our calendar here:
Further to the online calendar, it is always advisable to contact the Euphoria Retreat when booking a retreat in case of any unforeseen schedule change. A retreat may be cancelled or rescheduled in the case of not reaching the minimum participation required or other circumstances beyond our control. We recommend that guests consider travel insurance as the Euphoria Retreat cannot be held responsible for expenses such as flights and travel arrangements in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. In the event of a retreat cancellation, the Euphoria Retreat offers guests the following options: 1. Refund 2. Ability to transfer the funds for a wellness program during the same dates 3. Apply the amount towards a future visit within a 12-month period.