Facilities & Services Safety Measures
In addition to the above hygiene and safety measures, we have adapted the following facilities and services to meet the needs of our guests, in the safest manner:
- The swimming pools, hydromassage and hydrotherapy operate in accordance with the applicable legal framework and based on the instructions for the operation of the swimming pools during the COVID-19 pandemic that were posted.
- The maximum total number of people entering the swimming pools at any given time will not be greater than one swimmer per 5 m2 of water surface.We have created outdoor private spa treatment areas.
- Outdoor exercise and gym areas are available.
- Sunbeds are disinfected before use.
- Non guests are not allowed to enter the hotel area without an appointment.
- During check-in, all luggage is disinfected before being delivered to the room.
- We offer paperless, self-check-in.
- Disinfection of key cards before check-in and after check-out.
- Housekeeping service will not take in place during your stay.
- Room cleaning and turndown service is only upon your request.
- We leave every room vacant for at least 24 hours from the last occupancy until the next one.
- All small items such as room directory, menus, magazines and stationery have been removed from the rooms.
- Mini Bar items have been removed.
- TV controller is wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Water bottles are disinfected.
- Telephones and amenities are disinfected.
- Vehicles are disinfected before use.
- Provision of antiseptic by the driver.
- The driver ensures the natural ventilation of the vehicle.
- Transfers are available for a maximum of 2 passengers only, plus the driver.
- The use of a protective mask, by both the passengers and by the driver, is mandatory.
- Compulsory use of hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Each table is disinfected before use.
- Single-use or digital menus available.
- Room service without extra charge.
- Outdoor dining veranda with the required distancing between the tables.