To define what holistic leadership looks like and how this can be applied to your personal and work life.
- To leave with a strong sense of empowerment as well as physical and emotional balance.
- To help shape a new leadership style enabling this greater awareness to bring out an authentic behavior, that will in turn impact you and those around you.
- To learn to balance yin and yang energies in your leadership style.
In this retreat, you will be introduced to the 5 element theory, its relevant emotions, and the archetypes. You will take part in a unique series of
immersive workshops, somatic awareness practices, round table discussions, and drama therapy. Special spa treatments are designed to complement the experience and reinforce the realization of the changes you need to make to better understand the kind of leader you are and, at the same time, what you want to do to become more efficient and persuasive as a leader. You will relax and recharge, and leave more empowered, decisive and very ready to step into your next leadership role.
This is a unique retreat has been developed and is personally run by the visionary founder and transformational healer, Marina Effaimoglou, and our spiritual teacher Mary Vandorou. Both will introduce you to the archetypes inspired by the Ancient Greek Philosophers, and help you understand why this has never been so relevant in light of today’s global leadership challenges.
This program is ideal for you if:
- you feel that your yang energy dominates your behavior
- you want to feel empowered and empower others
- you want to improve your management and leadership skills
- you need a new perspective in your personal or business life
- you feel a call to become a leader in a wider scale
Being a highly effective, balanced leader you demonstrate a passion for your purpose, you practice your values consistently and lead both with
your heart as well as with your mind.
- You strive to establish long term and meaningful relationships and rely on your self discipline to get things done.
- Above all you know who you are.
- Become more efficient as a manager.
- Improve your management style.
- Become more in touch with yourself and with others.
- Balance your behavior style
- Learn to use “yin” energies in your everyday management.
- Leave more “empowerment” and “live”
- Holistic Professional development – ”Self awareness”
Designed to restore and reignite, this group retreat can be added and layered to one of our existing...Read more
Self-discovery retreats to find yourself through understanding your emotions. A wonderful introducti...Read more
Explore, reflect, discover, play. Over five days you will learn more about yourself in a profound ye...Read more
For Fitness Full of the Spartan Spirit for Adventure. Spend an outdoor week with us exploring the re...Read more